Monday 13 June 2016

Blucher Rules Dice Shako...err...Shaker

Well the Blucher Rules involves keeping Momentum Dice hidden in a 'small opaque cup' so in my quaint style of always over doing things I thought I have two hours to spare, some PCV pipe, some 0.5mm styrene sheet, some super glue and tools let's do something better than a 'small opaque cup'...
Here's what resulted, please note the hand model is my partner notice her impressive cuticles...


Here's a couple of pictures of the piece sans paint...


Here's some close ups of the finished item...I didn't over detail this I could have added chinstrap 'buttons' and cockade and brim etc but in the end this has to be a servicable item and I don't want anything fragile on it!


Cheers all!

5 comments:

  1. I am so stealing this. I was trying to make a martello tower, this be much wasier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rich steal away :-)
    Thanks for visiting TSOG, we'll be a playing Quatre Bras with Blucher rules soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very innovative and appropriate to the gaming system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog, link added :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Guys. Thanks for taking the time to visit our blog and your comments!

    ReplyDelete