Monday 25 April 2016

1/56 Home Made River & Sarissa Bridge

Well when I picked up the Sarissa building I also got their Bridge and Radar Station kits too as both will be usefull in upcoming games I have in mind.
The bridge was easy to assemble and I painted it with cheap rattle can grey primer and the concrete pylons got a shot of rattle can machine grey. Then I hand painted the walking ramp boards and added a piece of wet and dry sandpaper to road section of the bridge and all sorted! Quick and easy.
For the river I used the gap filler technique I've used with other scales. I used some MDF as a base spread the gap filler then painted it green/blue (a bit too much green in the end buy hey its algea time) with off white highlights. Then I glued some sand to the edges which got a brown wash.
Put the two together with some of my 28mm Brits and you get...


Keep gaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment